Frequently Asked Questions
How do you ship products?
We ship to United States Express with tracking numbers provided.
Where are the orders shipped from?
All of our warehouses are located inside the USA.
What does it taste like?
Filled with natural antioxidants and bacteria-fighting compounds, it has the refreshing taste of a mix between eucalyptus, cedar, and pine. Often touted as the perfect fresh breath, you’ll also be improving oral health and preventing cavities.
How long does it last?
One pack of mastic gum lasts up to a month. It can even be re-chewed so you can make it last longer if you'd like.
How to change subscription?
- Create an Account: https://chiosgum.com/account/register
- When you create an account you must use the same email you used on your original order.
- Log-In to Account: https://chiosgum.com/account/login or at the top of the home page in the upper right of the screen with the "person icon".
- At the top of the "Account" home screen you can click on "To manage subscriptions".
- From there click on the subscription # in the box.
- Then scroll down to update your payment information, address, skip a month, cancel or pause your subscription and see your tracking number and more.
What are other benefits?
Wars have been fought over the healing properties of this gum. Loaded with antioxidants and bacteria-fighting compounds, It is used as a natural remedy for a number of conditions, including:- Cavities- Indigestion- Acid reflux- Peptic ulcers- Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)- Respiratory problems- Gum disease- Various bacterial or fungal infections.
*The statements made hereon have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease